Somethings just aren't going to change
- The team name is OpenMotoX or OMX for short
- We want to compete in the 2011 TTXGP Southern European race series
- The team colours are grey (or silver if you want to be metallic) and yellow
- The underlying philosophy is to be radically open
- OMX uses English as its working language
- Until we have some sort of proper, democratic organisation Paul Youlten will be in charge. He is also guardian of the domain names (openmotox.com and openmotox.org) until they can be handed over to the OMX "community"
- Don't write the first thing that comes into your head
- Be nice first and cruel second
- Take time to understand what radically open means to you, your future and the team
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.